20/08/2013

A must do - evening


I have so many thing I HAVE to do in these days. Ending contracts, packing, shipping, cleaning clothes and things etc. And I actually feel like I am getting nowhere.... Surprise surprise, when I am hanging out with friends every single evening...

But tonight I didn't. I went to the gym to do my "once a week"-training. I have zero training motivation in these days but I have promised myself to at least once a week so some kind of training. It won't help me to keep in shape but I do believe it helps the body to keep some kind of stamina, inner strength and good for the heart. Also it should be equally heavy to get back training when the summer is over and I sign up to a new gym...

So today I went to the gym. Did 20 minutes upper body training with a personal training, some abbs and 15 minutes of running. No stretching. So bad, I know. But I was quite satisfied anyway. Now I am free for one more week ;) 

After the gym I went food shopping, had dinner at home and then starting my packing. A never ending job which means I am picking out lots of clothes out of the wardrobe and down in different kinds of bags or boxes. The bags and boxes get full and heavy but the wardrobe is still overly fully packed. HOW? Sigh.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I admire active people full of energy like you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...