15/08/2013

...and eat some more :-)


You might not believe me but I honestly don't do anything else than eating in these days. Happily I run around town meeting up with my lovely friends and everything I take something to eat and drink. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner out with some coffee and ice cream breaks in between. I don't even wanna think about how much weight I must gain in these days... 

But I must say I eat well. Above you see today and yesterdays lunches. Yesterday I had a lovely sallad with Danne at one of my favorite lunch/coffee places Livinskys and today I ate owen baked Salmon with my dad at Snaps. So much nice things. Sweden is not famous for its food but I really eat very well each time I am back home.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...