28/08/2013

Leaving party with my amazing friends





















There is something I have been having lots of luck with these years abroad. Or actually in my whole like. FRIENDS: I have met so many wonderful people in my life and even if I then take my things and move away my true friends always stays close to my heart.

In the photos above most of my closest Milanese friends are collected for a last night with me. An aperitivo all together at Bobino. Just few still away on holidays are missing.

I had a great evening. Tried to talk a bit to everyone and carefully say goodbye to everybody. I cried by the end of the night saying goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I can't stand it.

I must say my 3,5 years in Milan has been fantastic! Great experiences. I met amazing people. And just enjoyed Italy that will always remain my favourite country in the world.

Thanks everyone for being part of these amazing years and I hope to see you all soon in Stockholm!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...