29/05/2012

Two earthquakes in one day


Thanks sweetest you for all the messages and e-mails today!

For those who doesn't know Italy was hit by two earthquakes this morning. One around 09 when I had just arrived to work and one around 13.00. I felt them both, very hard, and I obviously got terrified just like the other two times it happened. Everyone just freeze and doesn't know what to do, actually there is not much you can do. It is an absolutely terrible feeling.

However like you can see on the picture above the earthquake was quite far away from Milano, so if I felt it hard you can imagen people living closer. The earthquake was centered in the province of Modena, near Bologna. The towns of Mirandola and Cavezzo were closest and got totally distroyed. 15 people dies, many ingured and tousends has lost their homes and lives in tents on the streets.

It feels terrible that the country where I live have been hit by something like this, I find it hard to believe. I wish and pray this was the last earthquake for this year, we have had more than enough.

Now I just got back from the gym, have had a quick dinner and and will now jump into the shower and then rush away to Matteo's birthday party.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hjälp vad läskigt! Såg det på nyheterna och de sa även att skalven kändes kraftigt även i Milano. Ush och fy. Stackare. Vi har fått tillbaka vintern istället om det kan vara till någon tröst? :)
    Stor kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...