04/05/2012

Welcome weekend

- Modà - Come un pittore-



Wonderful song. Wonderful video. Wonderful lyric.

I am feeling such relief. I survived also this months end financial closing (obviously) and I can now put all the stress behind for another month. I have already done the "to do lists" for next week and I feel I am under control and feel satisfied for that. Now I am looking forward a nice and relaxing week end with not too much plans.

Now I am at home for one hour relax in bed before going for a Mexican girl dinner. I am already hungry so I am longing for my mexican food. Tomorrow I am off to Como during the day and I hope for a nice movie night at home in the evening. On Sunday I need to fix things at home, maybe study a bit and obviously pop by the gym as I haven't really been very good at the training side this week.

Welcome weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...