01/05/2012

Power yoga and new blog design


Suddenly off a whole day during the week so better take the opportunity to do things I normally can't do. For example offer hours in front of the computer to finally update my very old blog design. Now it's new and fresh and even if I didn't manage to get it exactly like I wanted it thanks to uploading liming from Blogger I feel quite Satisfied.

After a morning in front of the Mac I went to the power yoga course. It was a bit harder than the yoga course I am used to participate but I liked it. After the course the teacher told me that I need to relax more and he showed me that some positions focusing on bending backwards (that I hate) can be done better by just relaxing the back, and not straighten the back muscles like I have always done. Now I need to practice at home!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh vilken jatte jatte fin blogg du fixat, riktigt proffesionell och sot:o) kramis

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELLO IL NUOVO BLOG CARA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...