02/05/2012

13 hour working day...

I am so tired so I can hardly manage to write but I also know that I won't be able to sleep if I go straight to bed so I better calm down a bit... Month end and lots of reports and reconciliations that needs to be done at work means nothing else than stress, stress and stress. This month end I also missed one important working day (yesterday) so it got even more hysteric than usual. However, when I after 13,5 hours in the office left I felt very satisfied. The HR director asked me why I stayed so long and the honest answer is that I want to have all the reconciliations done as soon as possible to be able to relax and sleep well. Today I manage to get the biggest part done but the hardest bit is left until tomorrow...

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...