07/05/2012

Let your beat out...


It is Monday, the spring (summer?) weather is finally back and I felt happy. Perfect timing for a thrilling dance course to end my Monday evening...

My head didn't really catch up all moves and I struggled to follow the hard combination but I had fun, which is the main thing about training, and I also felt I worked my body out well. I so wish I could participate in a real dance course regularly but I haven't found the perfect one for me yet...  But I do still believe that dancing is one of the best and funniest ways of training.

Now is time for me and by book to creep down under the duvet...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. finns det inget liknande ddance works i milano dar du bara kan droppa in och dansa hur mkt du vill???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...