19/05/2012

Italian pub lunch and a hair dresser visit





It has been a cloudy Saturday in Milan. Not like last Saturday that gave us 30 degrees sunshine, no no... Today we had to survive with 20 degrees gray clouds. As it wasn't really a park day I first went for lunch with Merve at a cosy pub. Afterwards I went to the hair dresser to let my hair get a quick freshen up with few high lights, a slight cut and a very good moisturizing hair masque. I bought a coupon on Groupalia so I only paid 39 Euros for all that treatment. I love groupalia! After the hair dresser I went window shopping on the shopping street Corso Buenos Aires and saw lots of bikinis and summer dresser I would love to get...

Tonight I am staying in. Got nothing to do so now I'll turn on a movie.

Good night.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...