30/03/2012

A week of training, reading and weekend preparations

Cicci and I on a crayfish party in Sweden Aug 2007

This week I haven't really had any desire blogging so I haven't written a word. I haven't actually even turned on my computer even once at home during the whole week...  I guess I sit so much in front of the computer at work that I don't really fancy even seeing it when I get home.

Monday and Tuesday I went to the gym after work and afterwards home to read and finish an amazing book. Wednesday I went for walking, talking and eating down the Navigli with Torri. Yesterday Luisa and I went to out favorite body toning class at the gym and afterwards I took a long walk to central station to meet up with my Swedish childhood friend that arrived from rainy Stockholm to spend a cosy and sunny weekend with me here in Milan. It is girl that I have known since I was 2 month old and we have grown up together and I could almost count her as my sister. Our grand mothers were best friends and also our mums so we can practically call us family.

Now I gonna work hard as I will leave earlier in the afternoon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...