24/03/2012

Park and Bianco Latte

Marta and I at Bianco Latte
Cutest little thingy... I would have loved taking a ride :)

Lovely spring Saturday. My only plan for the day was to meet up with Marta with friends at Bianco Latte at 4pm so before I went to the park close to it and did like everyone else, just  laid down in the sun on the grass. So nice! I stayed there fore more than an hour just relaxing and reading a book.

Now when summer times comes I know I gonna start missing my old job where I had many free days (as I worked evenings) for park visits... Can't have it all right? :)

Tonight I am going for a pizza with Torri and afterwards I think we gonna go to a Brazilian party.

Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...