17/03/2012

One Day the movie

Like half year ago I read the book "One day" and I absolutely loved it. Today, when lying at home still not feeling well, I finally got time to see the film One day.

The first part of the movie was crap. Quick filming of different situations and I am not really sure what a person that hasn't read the book understands of those. But then suddenly the movie made a u-turn and started being both sweet, fun and sad. The second part of the movie was in other words really good and by the end of it I cried.

For whoever haven't neither read the book or seen the movie I would definitely recommend the book before the film. But, I must say the movie was worth seeing as well!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ja jag tyckte oxa om den :o) krya pa dig sotis kramis

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja jag tyckte oxa om den :o) krya pa dig sotis kramis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...