07/03/2012

Calm down bagel after a terrible day at work




Basilica di Sant'Eustorigio - the beautiful church outside the restaurant



Today I have had a really long and tough day at work. It started off already in the early morning as I got the bad news I will be changing manager. What's so bad about that is what most people would think? I will tell you...

The manager I have been having until now has been the best manager I have been having in my whole career, in other words in my whole life. She has been just enough hard and devoted but most of all always positive, supportive and very fair - a flexible person that I have always known would help me out when needed. Together we had projects for my career within the company which during tough days has been my carrot to move on... Now for no reason they want to change my manager to another girl which I also like a lot as a colleague. Actually another one that I always wanted to learn more from and wanted to collaborate more with so I have absolutely nothing against her but the way this change was made flipped me out today and for the first time I actually feel a bit demotivated to go to work tomorrow. Now I just hope things till turn out well...

After work today my boyfriend picked me up and practically carried me to California Bakery, one of my favorite places, to have a salmon and cream cheese bagel. Afterwards we went for a walk before going home to watch a movie, and I obviously felt asleep as always...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. To be a good manager is not about having the right attributes, it is the feeling and understanding between the two which matters. Guess your manager had IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag har haft många ok chefer men ingen så där riktigt bra. Det krävs det lilla extra som jag tror man finner hos en på 100. Trist att du måste byta chef när du hade en du trives bra med, förstår att du är ledsen. Skickar en styrkekram. Malin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...