01/03/2012

First lunch out at the terrace

Me...
Some of my colleagues...
I find it hard to believe the spring is already here...? It is the first of March and we've been having temperatures above 15 degrees since a week. That is not a typical February weather! I still walk around with my winter jacket and expect cold weather to come beck, even if I hope I'm wrong...

Today, the first of March, my colleagues decided it was time for the first lunch out in the sun of the year. I was sceptical but someone reminded me that the 18 degrees we got is almost summer temperatures in the countries I am used to live in and in the end I sat down in the sun as well. So so nice! Now I am back in the office with more energy than ever so for sure an hour of sunshine did me good :)

Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...