01/03/2012

Kill the legs


And so I am back discussing how much I am against doing hard leg exercises... Today I had to stay over at work so I missed my favorite gym class and instead I ended up at the G.A.G class - legs, abs and bums.

Like I have said before I am kind of afraid getting to much visible leg muscles so I simply don't want to do leg work out at the gym. My theory says my legs gets enough exercising of all the walking I do, all the steps I walk up and down on at home and at work and teven more at the aerobics and step classes I jump around at plus the body straight training the pilates offers. Am I wrong?

However today I ended up at Mario's (my favorite gym instructor) class concentrating on legs and I walked out shaking like a leaf, in a kind of a scary way. I did 20 minutes careful stretching but I know I will have lots of pain tomorrow. Now I just stepped out of the shower and I feel quite good, can't wait going to sleep though...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Godmorgon. Jag tycker faktiskt inte synliga muskler hör hemma varken på ben, armar eller mage på en kvinnlig kvinna. Själv tränar jag på friskis & svettis 2 gånger i veckan för att hålla mig i form och det räcker för mig. Men vi är alla olika.
    Kram och trevlig helg
    Malin
    Ps. Kan du inte lägga upp en mysig Italiensk låt snart igen?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo you should definitely work out your leg... it's not THAT easy to get huge muscles anyway.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...