04/03/2012

Full day at Wet Life Spa


It was more than a month ago I bought a deal on Groupon and today finally we went for the full day spa experience at Wet life Spa close to Lecco. As we had free access to the whole wellness center we started off the day in the gym and my personal personal trainer (my bf) set up a hard total body exercise program for me. I was dead when walking out of the gym after 90 minutes of his training program... Instead of going swimming we went for lunch at the wellness restaurant. 





After lunch we got changed and stepped into the spa area. We started off lying down in the relaxing area then and step by step, very slowly, we moved around the massive spa area trying out almost everything. I really really enjoyed it. Pictures below are taked from the wet life homepage...




The strange thing is that exactly like last time I spent some time in a spa I am coming home totally destroyed. My boyfriend even tried to take me to the Holistar shopping center on the way home and even if I saw lots of really nice things with my eyes I couldn't manage to start trying things on so strangely enough I walked out from the store empty handed...

Now I am already in bed and I actually think I gonna turn off the light and sleep very soon. I already know that tomorrow's gonna be a very long and hard day at work.

xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOOOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. coooolt att ha en aldeles egen personlig tranare hihihiii ser jatteharligt ut :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mundane life routines and mental exertion at work places definitely takes a toll on our health, which might not be visible at times. To wipe off the lie over humdrum, you can easily pamper yourself at some quality health spa resorts in Delhi NCR. It not only ensures your physical rejuvenation but, even affects your mental health positively. Revive yourself at Health spa resorts Delhi NCR for great results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a enjoyment account it.

    Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you!

    However, how can we keep up a correspondence?
    My web page :: Vruci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a enjoyment account it.

    Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you!

    However, how can we keep up a correspondence?
    My web page :: Vruci

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...