26/04/2011

Working on the International workers day


Today I went back to work. I was happy to see my colleagues again and I also manage to sell quite well during the day so it was a quite good day at work. Except one thing... we were told that Rinascente will keep the doors open on Sunday the first of May, what the f***. It's the May day - The international workers day! Noone is supposed to work on that day!

However, as Rinascente was forced to stay closed on Easter Monday, when I was supposed to work, but instead spent one more day at the seaside, today when they announced that they gonna stay open on Sunday I actually volunteered to work some hours on Sunday. But I'm not happy and I really hope they gonna pay the poor ones that have to work very well ;) Also because me, Ilaria and Silvia have to skip the well planned BBQ party we were supposed to attend on our free Sunday, so we're worth a good compensation.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...