27/04/2011

Best in test - Shu uemura face cleanser




For years I'v been using the Clinique face cleanser - "Liquid facial soap" and I've always loved it. It's a really good face product for a comprehensive price and you can find it for all skin types.

Then last week by chance I tried a sample I had at home from Shu uemura - "High Performance Balancing Oil". Without using any other make up removers it removed all the make up in a second, the oil was washed away easily and left a super soft skin. This is also a product that can be find for all different kinds of skin types. It cost a little more than the Clinique one but I think it worth it. As soon as I finished both the Clinique and the Givenchy facial cleanser I already got at home I gonna buy the one from Shu Uemura!

I promise you girls, try it and you will love it!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...