25/04/2011

Day 4 - Arenzano & Serravalle Designer outlet

Today we woke up early and took off straight after breakfast. First we went to another coast city, Arenzano, for lunch and then we drove all the way up to Serravalle Scrivia and the designer outlet there. Believe it or not but miss shopaholic just bought ONE bikini from Calvin Klein and that's it - I was quite impressed of myself when walking out of the outlet ;)


l


Serravalle Designer outlet - a mini city just with designer brand stores. A girl's paradise ;)


Now I'm back in Milan and realising that these days just flew away and all I want right now is to go back to the seaside. But hey, as they say "east and west but home is best", I am quite happy to be back home too :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...