30/04/2011

I am a good working girl

Yesterday night I got home around 3am in the morning, had a sandwish a quick shower and went to bed at 03.30am and put the alarm on for 12pm. At 04.15am my manager sends me a message but I sleep so heavily that I don't hear the phone bipping.... At 08.55am I wake up by chance and I don't know why but I have a look at the phone so I see the message from my manager who in this message said I had to cover her shift start working at 09am in the morning, not at 6pm which was on my schedule. at 9.10am I left my flat, took the underground to Duomo and at 09.30, just when Rinascente opened up the door I stepped in and started working... I didn't even think, I just did it. People at work said I was stupid and that I should had stayed in bed, but I actually feel very good for doing it and thanks for that I also had the evening free so I could go for a walk and drinks with my Swedish visitors :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...