28/04/2011

The country where flexibility is a must

Total change of my day plans... My colleague called an hour ago to say that my manager had to rush to the hospital and asked if I could cover her shift and swof my day was destroyed.

This is a country where flexibility is essential in your everyday life; when working, driving, hanging out with friends or whatever you do. This is not always very easy for a strict, well planned and super orginized Swedish girl as me but I'll do my best not to let last minite changes or delays let me down to much...

Now all I have in my head is that tonight I'm seeing my sweet girls and I just can't wait :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. é dura la vita per la svedesina super precisa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. é dura la vita per la svedesina super precisa...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...