22/04/2011

Strange days

I haven't been blogging that much lately and I'm sorry for that. I got e-mails asking me if everything's ok and I guess it is... just that I'm been trying to catch up some energy from last weeks stress.

Life in Milan goes on with its normal, nothing new, same work, boyfriend, friends and so on. The spring is here, but the summer temerature we had last week are gone and normal spring temperature is here with around 20 degrees daytime. Everything is normal, just that I've been feeling so tired and lack of energy that I prefered not doing anything exept working and sleeping.

Tomorrow I'm off for a short break at the seaside with by boyfriend and I actually can't wait to go. Just relax for three days!

Now I gonna pack the last things and then I gonna go to bed. Tomorrow I'm off to the coast quite early in the morning.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...