29/04/2011

The big wedding day


I never been a big fan of the Swedish royal family. No reason, I got nothing against them but I have never been very interested in thier lives or what they do. Instead I always liked the British Royal family! It feels like they are the true ones and when I was younger I just loved reading about Princess Diana and the rest of her family.

So for me and for millions of people over the world today is a big day. Prince William is marring the adorable Kate and I am so sad I won't be able to see the wedding live on TV. Thanks god for youtube that will show me the whole ceremony tomorrow morning which I have booked to stay home to watch the wedding.

Happy Friday!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Jag gillar inte heller den Svenska kungafamlijen men följer nu med tårar i ögonen William and kate i Westminster....
    Kram och trevlig helg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...