11/07/2010

Where did that rain come from?

Great idea of watching the game in the park...

Great idea of not listening to Bianca who sent me a text warning for the thunder....

Great idea to stay in the park even after seeing all the mega black clouds coming with never ending lightnings...

Great idea of wearing a white t-shirt today....

I guess it's my own fault I'm now on my way home looking like a wet, sad and frozen cat, or actually a poodle. A proper summer rain suddenly hit us and all we could do was to stand there and have a shower everyone together in the park. Some clever girls had bikinis under their tops and most of the guys were topless but I was absolutely not prepared for the rain :(

Too bad Holland lost :( As it was only Me and the models supporting them it would had been great fun if thet would have won. But hey, well done spain!! They are worth it.

Now I gonna hurry up to get home before I'm getting sick.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...