08/07/2010

Quanto sei bella Roma...

Walking around Rome's little streets by myself singing Venditti songs. Love it here!

Had a great day at the seaside today. Didn't want to go back to town. So long ago I was on a real coast and today I realise how wonderful it is! Must go again soon again.

Tonight I first went for dinner at our friends place. We ate lovely food and saw the really good football game. While yesterday I almost felt asleep watching the game tonight I really enjoyed it. Well done Spain, but now I support Holland!

Afterwards I've been out for hours drinking and walking around with Massimiliano. Another wake up call, Rome by night is amazing!! I love it! Now I will head towards home :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. hello! how are you?
    do you like fried banana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. brava patata, ma perche' non rispondi le mie mail? Stasera vengo a roma. Quando ci vediamo? Bacioone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...