16/07/2010

New vacation plan

The new plan for the weekend/my 4,5 days holiday is;

Saturday-Monday: JESOLO with STEFANIA
It's one day less than we planned but something came up so now we will only go for 3 days. Better than nothing, we will have so much fun!
We will drive from Milan and will start out little trip at 04am tomorrow morning!! Stefi will be driving and I'll do my best to keep awake ;) We will head back to Milan after dinner on Monday evening!
(Jesolo)

then...

Tuesday-Wednesday: SANTA MARGHERITA LIGURE with FRANCESCA
Will go down with the train on Tuesday morning, take the moped along the coast to this lovely little town. In the evening we'll sleep in Genova and then we'll see what to do on Wed.

(Santa Margherita Ligure)

I'm so happy! Thanks girls for making my days here in Italy sooo amazing!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...