15/07/2010

Mini vacation nr 2 booked!


This wasn't easy... to try to book a hotel just two days before going. Today I must have called at least 30 hotels but they were all fully booked. Jezez. But now finally I found one - the hotel is on the beach and has got an own swiming pool.

Can't wait to go!!

JESOLO here we come!!

Mini Vacation number 3 will be even harder to book... My manager gave me days off in "ferragosto" which is the time when almost all Italians has got their holidays. Good luck to find a nice and cheap place to go those days :( Maybe I should escape Italy and go away somewhere else? Need to think about it. Suggestions please shout! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Vad fint det ser ut!
    Happy holiday tjejen :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...