25/07/2010

Johanna is coming tomorrow!!

Tomorrow one of my best friends will come to Milan to visit me. We met when I did my erasmus ex-change in Limerick in Ireland.... We met in the library my second weeks there when Andrea and I were choosing what courses to take. I invited her to a little party in my place the same evening and she came, since that day we were unseperatable, we met every day and did every thing together during our stay there. Andrea and Matteo (that you see on the pic) was with us most of the time too and I spent part of the best time in my life with them during those months.


Amazing memories!!!

Anyway tomorrow Johanna is coming here to stay with me for two weeks. She gonna take an Italian course and we gonna have so much fun together!!

Time to sleep so I'm fit for fight tomorrow when she comes :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...