10/07/2010

Milano central station

= a big bloody f***ing confusing mess!

As it was train strike yesterday everyone's off with the trains today which ment that at 07am this morning the station was already overpacked. Hours of queue to the ticket/information office but only half an hour queue to the fast ticket maschines. But it doesn't end there, then you have to find the train which is more and less impossible if you don t know the end stop of the train... Have to ask at least 1m people before finding out I should get on the train to Atenga (where the hell is that?). Theeeen, you have to find a working ticket stampinh maschine to stamp your ticket before getting on board, otherwise the ticket is worth nothing.

I have no words for the stress they create.... And I'm still not sure I'm on the right train.... Sigh

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...