30/07/2010

Scusa Ma Ti Chiamo Amore

Tonight something big happened. I managed to say no to an invite to go out dancing, something I more and less never manage to do normally. Luca and his friends were going to the beach club and Johanna and I was close to join but in the end we said no and followed our plans to stay home to have movie evening together.

We saw the movie "Scusa ma ti chiamo amore", one of my favourite Italian movies. So sweet! So now I have to buy the movie number two that just came out on dvd, Scusa ma ti voglio sposare.

"Il vero amore è come i fantasmi..Tutti ne parlano, ma sono pochi quelli che lo hanno visto davvero. "


...However, tonight the movie manage to make me more sad than anything else, donno why.... But hey, since a few years back it's quite normal that I get mentaly sad when I watch the Italian love movies, so nothing to worry about, haha.

Now I'm off to bed!

xoxo

~ Sugarfree - Scusa Ma Ti Chiamo Amore ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marliina,

    I love this movie too!
    By the way, do you know the song the played during Alex & Niki were having meals after she did surfing?

    Thank you.

    Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucas. I have to watch the scene and then I let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...