18/03/2009

Q & A 2009

1. What is your occupation right now?
Payments executive


2. What colour are your socks right now?
Black


3. What are you listening to right now?
My ipod - Mika


4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Scottish porrdige for breakfast.


5. Can you drive a stick shift (manual)?
No I can't drive at all.


6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My boyfriend - yesterday evening


7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course I do. If not, I wouldn't sit and answer all these stupid questions ;)

8. How old are you today?
27 years and 11 months.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV
Football!!!

10. What is your favorite drink?
I'm a juice lover. If it has to be an alcohol drink I would say Long island Icetea

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, but it was long long time ago
.
12. Favorite food?
Sushi! ...and italian food... and mexican food... Love all kind of food!

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Oh can't even remember. Never have time to sit and watch movies... Think it was Slumdog Millioner 3 weeks ago.

14. Favorite day of the year?
Oh that's a hard one! My birthday I think. The day when everyone are extremly nice to me ;)

15. How do you vent anger?
Hmmm donno... depends....

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
All my teddies! But I also liked My Little Pony and Barbie!

17. What is your favorite season?
Summer!!

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Ohh, I love both!!!

19. Living arrangements?
Sharing a nice flat in SE1 London with 2 very nice friends

23. When was the last time you cried?
On that horrible friday I had like a month ago.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, shoes, shoes and more shoes. And maybe some handbags too...

25. What did you do last night?
I went to my boxing course. Then I went home where my boyfriend was waiting for me with looooads of sushi, yummy. We had a lovely meal and then we watched gossip girls.

27. What are you most afraid of
Spiders, no contest.

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?
Cheese!

29. Favorite dog breed?
Love all dogs but I adore Chihuahuas and Dobermans!

30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday!

31. How many countries have you lived in?
Four; Sweden, Ireland, Italy and UK

32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds but I love pearls too

33. What is your favorite flower?
Pink roses.

34. What makes you come alive ?
Sunshine! Warm weather! The sea! My friends! My family! And of course My boyfriend!!

Thanks Annah for making me waste one hour of my work time answering all these questions! I owe you.... ;)

I'm not gonna ask anyone perticular to do the same Q/A but would be fun if anyone did!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...