22/02/2014

Norwegian girls night out


I had a really good evening last night. Though facebook I managed to find out my Norwegian friend. Hege, from London was visiting Stockholm over the weekend so we organized a little last minute girls night out at Hotellet. I don't have words to describe how happy I was to see Hege again. She used to be kind of my best friend for a quite short period of time in London before she moved to Malta and left me alone in London. 

Before I went out I had dinner with my kindergarden friend Anna that finally (and I mean Finally) has moved back to Stockholm after many months on the other side of the atlantic sea. 

A fantastic evening!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great writing it is such a good and nice idea thanks for sharing your article .I like your post. Chicago Cubs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...