19/02/2014

Hello our little Victoria Secret box!


We all need some self-pampering from time to time!

About a month ago, during the dark and boring month of January my friend Tobi came with the brilliant idea to do some shopping/orders together from the US. Zarah and I sat down an afternoon to carefully eye through the whole Victoria Secret web page and made a fun little order. Last night, a month later, we got it. I was thrilled like a kid on Christmas eve when I picked up the box, carried it home and started tearing it apart. We got a colorful mix of training clothing, underwear and make up and even if everything we ordered didn’t arrive it was a gratifying feeling to get all those new things! My question is why we haven’t got Victoria Secret in Stockholm as I am sure it would sell very well… 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...