06/02/2014

Flashdance at China teatern


Flashdance the musical is a stage adaptation of the musical film with the same name from 1983. I can immediately admit that I have never seen neither the movie nor the musical so it was a really great experience to see the musical live here in Stockholm tonight. 

The plot was exiting, the scenography was cool, the dances were great and many were really good singers and in total I just loved it. I even cried in the end. 

The theater itself, China teatern, is a very small place to set up such big success musical but it was nice anyway. Nothing like all the musical theaters I am used to visit in London but it was kind of cosy. 

As you might know I am a massive musical fan but I would anyway recommend this musical for all you Stockholm people reading this blog! It really was great. 

What a feeling! :-)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...