16/02/2014

Happy valentines day!


I just got back from Åre, the Swedish alps, after an absolutely fantastic long weekend away with friends and what you see above are what I found at home. A lovely bucket of flowers from Zarah and the poster I felt in love with at Fotografiska last weekend from my dad. On top of that my mum had passed by cleaning the dishes I had left when rushing away the other morning. 

Normally I don't like valentines day. I like the idea of a day celebrating the love in the world but I don't like the commercial stress around it. 

However when coming home really tired and a bit sad the great ski trip already is over I got very happy over my valentines gifts cheering up my evening. 

Hope to add pictures and little story from the ski weekend tomorrow evening.

Good night from a very tired girl.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...