06/02/2014

Little celebration


Last night Stella and I went to my friend Chris for dinner and he surprised me with a bottle of champagne to celebrate the new job :-)

I actually still can't believe I got a job and that from Monday and onwards my days will be spent in a Swedish office. It is my first real Swedish job and I am quite sure the differences working in London, Italy and Sweden will be quite big. I am so exited and I promise to share my first thought about the Swedish working culture with you. 


This is little Stella. My mums cute little dog that spend the evening and night with me. It was so cosy to fall asleep and wake up with her by my side. I so wish I could have a dog of my own but I know it wouldn't be fair as I just don't have the time to spend with it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...