29/11/2013

Gamla Stan Christmas Market












Christmas is arriving and Stockholm is already full of Christmas songs, lights and markets. 
It is a month left but we all know that these four weeks but we all know that they will pass extremely fast. Yesterday I took a long walk with Hana and her sweet little Tiberia though town and we ended up at the Christmas market in the old town (Gamla stan). I remember this market since I was a small girl, I used to go with my grand mother and her sisters who always bought me some candies. Good memories. 

It was however a very nice little market full of (unnecessary) Christmas stuff :-)

I can't actually wait to decorate my place full of Christmas things, candles and cosy lightnings. I wanna visit as many Christmas markets and concerts as possible. I wanna eat lots of Swedish and Italian Christmas food and sweets. I wanna listen to and sing along to lots of Christmas carols.
I just gonna make this a very cosy Christmas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...