13/11/2013

The little chef


Swedish autumn/winter life is much less about going out than in many other countries like UK and Italy. In Milan people went out eating/drinking on an average 3-4 times a week, in Stockholm it might be once or twice a week? However, so far I don't feel life is less social as people are meeting up in their homes instead. 

As I have a quite small flat with a quite small kitchen I have mostly been having dinners at other people's flats but this week I decided to change that. So, on Monday I cooked an Italian pasta for Niklas and yesterday a thai-chicken for Johanna. Having dinners at home is actually very cosy and fun. More of that please :-)

Now I am off for a long (7 hours) day at university...

xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...