17/11/2013

A house party!

On the way to the party yesterday evening...
Yesterday night I went to a house party. A house party! I haven't been to a real house party since...? Oh I don't even know. I guess the last house party I went to was hosted by myself in 2010, my leaving party in London. That was a great evening. Below are four pics from that evening in London - great memories. 

However, like I said yesterday I went to a house party on Söder here in Stockholm. A  international gathering of friends where I didn't really know anyone. It was a mix of Spanish, Italian, Rumanian, Finish, Serbian and Swedish people and most of them worked as medical researchers. It was Laura who knew some of there people and Cicci and I just came along. Interesting and fun evening but I didn't take any photos. 

On the way home I was wondering how come we used to have so many house parties when we were younger but not any more? Isn't that boring? My flat is a bit small but I am thinking of hosting a little Christmas party in my place before the holidays. That could be lots of fun!


My leaving party in London 2010




xoxo

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...