29/06/2012

Cardio After Weights


I have always in my whole life been doing first cardio (cycle, cross or running machine) as a warm up and then weight. The other day my personal trainer at the gym told me to, at least once a week, do the opposite. According to him the mix is to one day start of with cardio and then move on to the weights or a body pump class and then the day after do the opposite... Start of with the weights to get the muscles pumping before going on with the cardio.

Reading online now I see that the newest trend is to always to weights first followed by the cardio as that mix would get the best effect, You are never to old to learn something new, right :)

Read this article about it

Time to shower and then sleep. Tomorrow I am getting up at 06 to go to the seaside.

xoxo

TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...