08/06/2012

I feel like a mexican





I am so so tired. And I am so tired so often nowadays so I start wonder if something's wrong with me... But thinking about it carefully I have, at least this week gone through a lot a side with my job...

Tonight is Friday night and I really fancied joining Una and Lisa out dancing but I know I would had fallen asleep on the dance floor. So instead I organized a little mexican dinner at "Piedra del Sol cafe" tonight with Matteo, Fabrizio and his friend. Matteo and I are getting experts in mexican restaurants in Milan and we could agree that this place of was one of the best ones we have tired so far. At least it got the best mexican feeling with three cozy dining rooms and live musicians playing around you. The food was good too! Good choice of restaurant.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...