12/06/2012

Extra hard training before 5 days of gym break


I am flying to Sweden on Thursday so I won't be able to train any more until Monday next week. I have become enough addicted to my training that I am not overly happy over this 5 days break even if I know that most people would be very happy and released.

Today, just not to feel to bad about my break I went to the gym and worked out more than the usual. 15 min on the cross, a pilates class and then a total body pumping class. I am not feeling too well now afterwards as my body hurts but I know I will be feeling better tomorrow after a good sleep.

Can't wait to go to Stockholm anyway. I miss my parents and my true friends so much and I am very much looking forward to spend some time with them.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You seem so motivated, great job!.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trang bị bộ dụng cụ hỗ trợ tập gym tại nhà , bạn sẽ không mất thời gian tới phòng tập mà vẫn có thân hình 6 múi hoàn hảo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...