04/06/2012

Dance your bad thoughts away...


I know I keep repeating the same thing over and over again... But how good can dancing be? It is not only a fantastic way of exercising but it is also great therapy. Arriving at the gym today I was followed by bad thoughts. I also felt very tired and stressed and wasn't sure to go training but I decided I would and I am happy for that.

The first body fitness class was ok. The usual up and down on the step as a warming up. A little bit pumping the upper body, som leg exercises and then obviously the abbs. The second class was the fitness dance and it was so nice. Here it is actually no way of thinking of anything else than just your own body, the music and the dance combination. If you loose your thoughts for few seconds you get lost and you look and feel like a freak moving the wrong direction. So for one hour I just concentrated on the music and it was the best hour of the day!

Now I am home alone. I thought I would be having cozy night with Una but I ended up alone... Have had dinner and a shower and now I am soon gonna go to bed to catch up some of the lost sleep from the last days...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...