22/06/2012

Midsummer night in...


I feel so boring. Today my friends and family up in Sweden celebrates midsummer up in Sweden and what do I do...? I have been closed inside a cold office the whole day while the sun was shining outside, after work I did not go for afterwork or anything, no instead I went to the gym as I had promised myself yesterday. I did not exercise for long but quite intensive. I dd 15 minutes on the cross machine followed by 30 minutes abbs class with the terror instructor Cristian. After the gym I had dinner with Diana but when she left for Just Cavalli I locked myself in my room and that's where I still sit doing more and less nothing...

Now at least I gonna have a fresh shower and then put on a movie.

Happy midsummer people! I hope yours is slightly better than mine... :)

xoxo
Sent from my Blackberry##

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...