22/04/2012

Wellness Sunday


It is raining outside, or at least it was raining before and I am happy about it. If it would had been sunny like yesterday I would have gone out to enjoy the sun but as the dark cloud hanged over my house I stayed in and did my own little wellness spa at home.

I started of with one hour "hatha yoga" on my new yoga mat I got for birthday present from my mom. I though I would do it only for half an hour but the time just rushed away and I realsed I had been practicing for an hour when the cd suddenly stopped.

Afterwards I felt tired so I had a long warm bath with Kiehl's olive hair pack on my head and Kiehl's deep pore cleansing masque on my face. Two great products I have written about before, click here to read. I felt like new when coming out of the bath. It is hard to have a better start of a Sunday.


Now I need to hurry up and get ready and meet my boyfriend up for some shopping. 


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Vilken underbar ide du just gav mig. Du vet nog inte ens om det men du är en toppeninspirationskälla:)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...