25/04/2012

New Technology



The new very nice Givenchy corner at Rinascente :)

 This morning I went with Luisa, Diana and some other friends to the preview of the film the Avengers. Absolutely not my type of film but I kind of enjoyed the second half anyway and I was highly impressed of the graphics. I don't like sience fiction movies so I never see then and therefor I was surprised of the level of graphic effects they are able to create nowadays.



After the cinema I went into town for lunch with Danii and I also passed a photo shop to choose the new camera I gonna buy.

Now I am sitting in the warm sun down the river waiting for Torri to arrive.

Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. wow coooool den filmen vill jag oxa see!! verkar ju sa grym!! o shyssta grabbs hihih ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...