25/04/2012

Longing for warm summer nights


Italy had nice spring weather in March but this year April has been offering real "April weather" with rain showers that have been lovering the temperaturs. I am so much longing for those lovely warm summer nights when you can you out in just shorts and t shirt in the evening... :)

Tonight Torri and I sat down the river sipping drinks and snacking from the buffet. Then we went home and found a really adventurous movie on the TV called unstoppable. For once I kept myself awake the whole film so it must have been good.



For those who didn't know today was Italy's birthday and that is why I have been off work, but tomorrow I am back to work again.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fin bild på dig. Låten du la upp tyckte jag bra om men han har gjort bättre, eller hur? Hur varmt har ni det nu?
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...