14/04/2012

When the weather just can't get worse....




I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up this morning and looked out of the window over the white trees and just slush on the ground... If we would have 3 degrees colder we would have had beautiful white snow on the ground, or 3 degrees warmer it would have been simple rain, but now it was a mix that created the most terrible situation. The only good clothes in this weather would had been a gore-tex jackets and wellington boots but I didn't have any of them and had to go out in my trainers...

To forget about the terrible weather my mum and I went to the sun bed for some fake sun shine and afterwards to a thai restaurant that also gave some warm atmosphere. I look terrible on the pics but I don't really care ;)

Now I gonna sleep a bit to get some energy tonight when I gonna meet up with my girls :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...