30/06/2011

The week so far...

Dear blog diary... I'm sorry I've been so bad updating you lately but I still have problems with my internet connection at home and I also still don't have a photo camera, sign. Without any pictures taken I hardly remember what I've done this week...

Monday I was working and after work I went with Torri and his colleagues to the Latin american festival. I've never been at that festival before and I can admit that I was a bit sceptical against it but I was wrong. It is a very very nice place. It's like a big festival area with loads of different restaurants, bars and disco's inside. You can eat, drink, dance, listen to concerts and get to know new people. Now when I got a bit tired of the bars in Milan I know that I will go to this festival quite a lot this summer....

And actually, Tuesday after work I went back there again, this time with Stephanie. We saw the fantastic reggeaton concert Los 4 - so good! After the concert we went around dancing in the different bars. Great night.

Yesterday, Wednesday, I had the day off so I took my beach things and took off to Pavia where Torri picked me up and together we went to a nice swimming pool and we spent the whole day there relaxing, sun bathing and swimming. In the evening we went for dinner outside Pavia somewhere.

Today Thuesday I was back at work even if it should had been my second day of holiday. At my lunch break I went out for a walk around town with Matteo and then in the afternoon I was working alone for six hours without a break as my manager had to get away. Tonight I'm tired and I'm spending the evening at home cleaning my room and updating the blog :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...