26/06/2011

No camera, no mobile and no internet

I keep recieving text messages and e-mails asking what's wrong as I'm not blogging like before...

I'm all fine the only problem is that both my photo cameras are brokem, the battery on my mobile phone keeps it alive not more than three hours and internet at home is not working. Don't know why I got everything against me lately but that's the case....

Haven't done that much exciting things in the last days either. Working long days Friday, Saturday and today. Friday night I spent with my boyfriend and yesterday I went for a latin american dance show with Stefania and Alessio, it was nice.

Now I'm on my way to work again. The sun is shining and all I dream about is to go to the seaside... Uff..

Happy Sunday people!
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...